Durability Master Coach | Movement & Performance Coach
In both Sarah’s personal and professional life, she aims to create a launching pad for health-seeking enthusiasts who are dedicated to long-term movement quality. Sarah strive to elevate every person to train for life, to move with purpose, master restoration, and above all else – to optimize their personal human potential in both sport and in life.
Sarah is the founder and head coach at Moveolution, a Vancouver based company, providing industry leading tools and education in movement, restoration, and preventative healthcare. Sarah is also Onnit Academy’s Durability Master Coach.
Her programs and systems compliment the clinical and performance fields by using evidence-based corrective exercise, cognitive science and access to essential services to prevent injury and enhance your quality of life.
Sarah is also an educator both locally and globally on movement and restoration, as well as provides business development coaching to healthcare practitioners, trainers and facilities looking to create a collaborative, preventative approach to healthcare.
A lifelong advocate for community support and the power sport can have on human potential, Sarah spearheaded a 10-year passion project called RUN4ACAUSE. Through her middle of the pack of running she raised nearly 2 million dollars for over 57 organizations worldwide, focused on 4 community pillars; mental health, women and girl’s leadership, at risk youth and first responder PTSD support.
In her spare time, Sarah can be found dabbling in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Power lifting or anything outdoors related.
- Pain BC Board Member
- Vancouver Police Crime Watch
- Canadian Mental Health Assoication Speaker and Advocate
The human body is our greatest tool and our greatest teacher. It has the power to heal, to persevere, to endure and to surpass your greatest expectations.Sarah J
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) Personal Trainer Certificate (16 years experience)
- Certified Functional Movement Systems Practitioner – FMS 1 and 2
- Durability Master Coach for the Onnit Academy (co created and teach the certification)
- Onnit Academy Steel Mace Certified Trainer
- Onnit Academy Foundations Certified Trainer
- Anatomy Trains for Movement Therapists Course
- Licensed NLP Practitioner (7 years experience)
- Agatsu Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Heart Rate Variability Certified Coach (Elite HRV)
- YogaFit Level 4 Yoga Teacher
- Mental Health First Aid Course
- Currently enrolled at Stanford Continuing Education “The Upside of Stress Course”